Friday 5 August 2011

Starting Out

As a rookie blogger, I'm fairly certain I will make plenty of mistakes. That is a given. The learning process of working out how to use blogger may well be a long and exhausting one, but I don't think I'm doing that bad so far. Anyway, moving on...

     In case you didn't guess from the title of my blog I will be reviewing films. Now, this isn't something I've ever done before, or have any experience in, but someone suggested it too me, and I've decided to try my hand at it. (So don't be too critical please!)

     I won't be reviewing constantly, so don't expect updates every five minutes, going to the cinema is an expensive hobby! I go through phases where may interests sway, In other words, for the next couple of days I'll review like mad, then it might tun to every few days, and then once a week, maybe once a month, and I could eventually end up forgetting completely about this blog! However, it could also go the other way. If my blog does well and becomes popular, and I discover that I really enjoy reviewing films, blogging could become party of my weekly schedule.

     That's all I can think of at the moment. So, if you have any suggestions, or any films you want reviewed, let me know and I'll try my best to see it gets done!

            - Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment